Our mission is to prepare all students to be college and career ready.
Our children will become productive leaders in a global society.
IN VIDALIA CITY, WE BELIEVE:
- High academic and behavioral expectations are essential to develop college and/or career ready students.
- The home, school, community partnership is vital to academic success and community economic growth.
- Every student has the opportunity and responsibility to learn.
- Student achievement is maximized when all environments are conducive to learning.
- Effective teaching practices optimize students' opportunities to learn.
- All adults in the home, school and community have the responsibility to serve as positive role models.
- Parental involvement, encouragement, and accountability are vital to student achievement/success and educational well-being.
- All extra-curricular activities are an enhancing/integral component of the overall educational program.
- Education is a life-long process that is ever-changing.